Thursday, October 13, 2011
Winter Wardrobe Must Haves!!
October has just started and our favourite season ‘Winters’ (for most of us) is about to start. The time has come to start updating your winter wardrobe with the hottest winters ‘must haves’. Madame is here to tell you some essential items that should be there in your winter wardrobe. So read on to stay updated with the latest winter trend:
1. Black blazer: It can go with any of your outfit, so depending on your body shape, this could be a more fitted blazer or a boyfriend-y blazer…or both.
2. V-neck tees: Get long sleeves V necktees in white, black and grey..
3. Dark wash jeans: One skinny and one boot or flare(if you wear flare jeans at all).
4. Ballet flats: I think its nice to have a simple pair of black ballet flats as well as a fun pair…maybe in a metallic!
5. Wedged Boots: Depending on your usage, pick either a wedged booties or Lita boots. They are surprisingly comfortable, come in every possible colour and material and they go with EVERYTHING.
6. Scarves: This is one thing that is stylish and will also keep you warm, so buy at least 3 in different prints.
7. Chunky jewelry: Chunky necklaces, bracelets and a nice big cocktail ring… will just add the right amount of spice and colour to your whole outfit.
8. Pullover: Assuming you already have pullovers in basic colours, this season go in for a chunky cozy pullover.
9. Cardigan: A must have item in your wardrobe, go for buttoned cardigans… as they never go out of fashion. Go for vibrant colours and use them to layer with a nice overcoat or a blazer.
10. Polka Dots in Anything: This will add the degree of fun in your safe winter wardrobe. If polka dresses and tops (which are so cute btw) not your thing, then find polka dots scarves and bracelets for a more subtle look.
For a fabulous winter collection go to any of Madame’s store, as we have recently launched our new winter collection. Here’s our website link http://www.madameonline.com/